Who may worship in your sanctuary, Lord? Who may enter your presence on your holy hill?
Those who lead blameless lives and do what is right, speaking the truth from sincere hearts.
Those who refuse to gossip or harm their neighbors or speak evil of their friends.
Those who despise flagrant sinners, and honor the faithful followers of the Lord , and keep their promises even when it hurts.
Those who lend money without charging interest, and who cannot be bribed to lie about the innocent.
Such people will stand firm forever.
1) Be freed from sin (resist evil and watch it flee)
2) Do what is right (true salvation is a siamese twin to repentance, they always travel together)
3) Speak the truth from a sincere heart (both the truth shared AND the reason behind sharing matter)
4) Refuse to harm others, either by word or deed
5) Refuse to speak evil of friends (no betrayal of friends)
6) Despise flagrant sinners (those in open rebellion, willfully disobedient and sinful)
7) Honor the faithful followers
8) Keep premises even when it hurts
9) Lend money without charging interest
10) Cannot be bribed to lie against the innocent
Yes, these may worship the Lord.
Yes, these will stand firm.